Thursday, April 5, 2018

Rainbow Card




I am still learning to work with water colors and I practiced a bit on this flamingo. It turned out decently so I decided to use it on a birthday card for my 16 year old niece (How in the world are these kids so old so quickly? I swear Rach and my grandson Jake were just playing under the kitchen table together at a family function. And now they are both old enough to drive.)

I have all the colors of the rainbow -- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and  violet on this card and think it is rather cute. I am entering it in the

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Happy Birthday Challenge.

Well that is about it for me tonight. I have had a long, busy week but tonight is my Friday....I have a 3 day weekend and I am going to relax a bit tonight. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sandi :-) the flamingo is beautiful and I love the rainbow background, absolutely fabulous! I am sure your niece will love this! Oh sweet 16, a very special birthday :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure your niece is going to cherish this! Great job with the watercolors. Really like how the bird stands out against your pretty background. So happy you joined in the Tuesday Throwdown challenge. Look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...