Friday, March 30, 2018

Let's Be Mermaids




My grandchildren are the light of my life. I wish I could see them more than once or twice a year but we sure do have fun when we are all together. This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls and I. In fact, my son and I both have this picture framed on our desks.

I used this awesome sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:


I also used the colors from their mood board:



Thanks for checking out my blog....I will be back tomorrow with another page.

~~Sandi~~



4 comments:

  1. That photo is so adorable! I love the papers you used in the layout. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! What a great page Sandy! Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout. Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi--that is so colorful and fun--love the mermaids...Thanks for doing both sketches this month @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...