Monday, December 18, 2017

White Christmas Card





I wanted to go with a clean and simple card showing lots of white space on this card. It does have some layers but this is about as CAS as I can get tonight. I think the white tag on a white card is rather elegant so I am sending this out to one of my classy friends...lol

I used this sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


I am also entering this card in the CAS-ual Fridays Dreaming of a White Christmas Challenge.
And finally, I am also entering this card in the
Simon Says Stamp Monday Christmas/Winter Holiday Challenge.

That's it for now....it is WAY past my bedtime, so I must hit the sheets. But I have another card to share later to make share to stop on back.

~~Sandi~~




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Simple yet beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays Dreaming of a White Christmas challenge. Lisa ~ DTM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...