Sunday, December 31, 2017

Cookies for Santa




My granddaughter is nearly 10 and is really doing well on learning to bake and cook. She baked, frosted and decorated these cookies for Santa this year and did a great job in my opinion. I used the December Jumpstart sketch from The ScrapRoom Blog for this page:

I turned the sketch 90 degrees to accommodate my horizontal picture which I enlarged to a 5x7 so you could really see how beautiful Abby and her cookies are. I really busted my stash for this page using papers from Tim Holtz, Bella Blvd. and Imaginisce.  I plan on using up a good deal of my stash this coming year....I really have some awesome stuff in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and Happy New Year!

~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...