Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Chalkboard Tag



I decided to create the above simple chalkboard-look tag for my third tag in Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I was inspired by the chalkboard tag below by Amy Kolling on day 6.



There is loads of inspiration and prizes to be had also. For all the details in how you can join the fun click HERE

Because I have snowflakes and a snowy scene on my tag, I am entering it in the
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Snow White Challenge.

Thanks for your interest in my creations. Hang on the weekend is almost here.

~~Sandi~~



3 comments:

  1. I love your tag, Sandi. I also love the tag you lifted. It's one that caught my eye right away as well. Great job, and thanks so much for sharing it.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous chalkboard tag Sandi! It's so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! Such a wonderful design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...