Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Spooktacular card



Ok....I lied. I have one more Halloween card to share. I made this card just for the fun of it and then on a whim I sent it to my son. I know he will like it....he loves all things creepy.

I am entering this card in the Spooktacular Challenge at the Tuesday Throwdown challenge blog.

I am also entering it at Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

I think I will go soak a bit in a lavender scented bath and go right to bed. It was one of the roughest days I have had at work in awhile.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Love your woodgrain bat, Sandi, such a fun card for Halloween! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is spooktacular! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...