Friday, October 20, 2017

Happy Haunting



I had a couple more Halloween cards to knock out this week so I could get the packages of goodies mailed off to the Midwest. Sadly, the package sent to my grandsons is probably the last Halloween package I will send them as they are getting older and have most likely outgrown the Halloween goodies. But I will still be making them for a few more years for the granddaughters. I used this sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap and am entering it in their Sketch Challenge.


I am also entering it in the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. You can tell I was inspired by that adorable Frankenstein monster in the photo.


Finally, I am also entering this card in the Blueprints Right This Way Challenge from My Favorite Things. I used blueprint #13 and several pointed directional elements....the arrow die and 2 tags dies. That adorable image and sentiment is also from My Favorite Things.

That is it for tonight. I have an extremely busy weekend ahead of me so I am thinking of turning in early tonight....yup on a Friday night. What an exciting life I lead!!

~~Sandi~~



6 comments:

  1. Fun card, Sandi! I love the colours and texture on your card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love that cute little Frankenstein! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and. Fun take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Sandi he's gonna love it :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Frankenstein! Love this Halloween card! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...