Monday, October 30, 2017

Bring on the Pumpkin Spice


I love pumpkin spice....I am not over the moon crazy for it however and by mid-November I have had my fill but I will never get tired of this fall/pumpkin spice/coffee themed digital set of sentiments and images from Verve Stamps. I just love creating with Julee Tilman's creations. I used her October sketch for this card also:

I am entering this card in the October sketch challenge at Viva La Verve.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

That's it for tonight....fall has finally arrived here in Florida and it is going to be a chilly night....good sleeping weather. Goodnight!!

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Awww... so glad you enjoy the images. I LOVE seeing what you create with them! Such a fabulous little card. I really do love a salted caramel mocha, but I'm over it this year and totally ready for peppermint mocha season now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...