Saturday, July 1, 2017

Izzy & the Wiggly Tooth



This turned out to be quite the story from our family vacation. 5 year old Izzy discovered a wiggly tooth during the first part of our 18 day family vacation and it kept getting looser and looser while they were down here in Florida. It finally fell out while we were having lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table in the castle in the Magic Kingdom. The tooth fairy even found Izzy in our room at the Art of Animation that night and left her $5!! I used this fab sketch from Freckled Fawn:



All my embellishments, the glittery stars, the puffy stickers and the chipboard phrases are all from Freckled Fawn. I am entering their sketch challenge with this page.

Thanks for stopping by...can you believe it is already July? Neither can I.  I hope you are enjoying your summer.

~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...