Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Christmas in July #12


I got two Christmas cards made tonight....yippee! This is one of them and I used one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets......Snowy Sayings from CAS-ual Fridays. I embossed the snowflakes and sentiment with silver embossing powder and they stamp so perfectly...even the fine details embosses without a flaw. I am entering this card in the CAS-ual Friday Christmas in July Challenge.

I an also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Use Plaid

That is it for tonight....I am off to soak in a lavender scented bath and go to bed a little earlier than normal tonight.  I will be back tomorrow.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the design and the use of plaid! Very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...