Monday, November 28, 2016

You're On The Nice List


One more card to share quickly before I hit the sheets. It is back to work tomorrow after 5 days off. The alarm goes off at 4:30am on work days so it is already past my bedtime but I wanted to get this card blogged since the deadline on the sketch challenge is coming up. I love this sketch from


I used one of new favorite stamps....Jingle All the Way from My Favorite Things and couldn't help but add a bit of bling to Santa. I used one of the double stitched circle Die-Namics also so I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Christmas to Die For Challenge also.

Thanks for stopping by tonight....catch you again tomorrow hopefully.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Cute one. Luv this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO fun and a perfect take on the sketch!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...