Monday, October 31, 2016

Merry Everything



I just LOVE the Pure Innocence line from My Favorite Things. This image is truly one of "my favorite things"...lol  And I paired it up from a sentiment from Jingle All the Way which is my newest set from MFT. I got it with a gift card I won recently from them.  Now you can see why I am an MFT fan. I used the current card sketch from the MFT blog:



In addition to entering the My Favorite Things Sketch #304 Challenge, I am also entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by....I hope your Halloween was a blast!

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. Agree with Amy, so cute ! Love how you have gone white on everything bar the image, really makes it stand out.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...