Friday, October 21, 2016

Happy Haunting...MFT Color challenge




I saw these colors at the Color Challenge at My Favorite Things and they just screamed a Halloween card to me.  And since I still had to make a card for my 15 year grandson I thought I would play along. Here is my entry:



I used a kraft card base and the persimmon colored background paper is from the MFT Sweet Sunshine 6x6 paper pack.  I then colored my vampire in Gumdrop Green and Milk Chocolate (these colors are giving me a sugar craving...lol)  I like the way he turned out. The image and Happy Hauting sentiment are from the MFT Frightful Friends stamp set....one on my new favorites.

Thanks for stopping by....it is finally Friday.....my favorite day of the week. Fall weather is finally arriving in Florida this week and I plan to enjoy it.  What are your plans?

~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...