Sunday, August 14, 2016

Skating With An Old Guy



I am making an album with layouts of when my son and grandsons were down here in Florida this summer and this is one of the pages. My hubby Dave got up early one morning, borrowed my son Adam's skateboard and he and 10 year old Cole went out skateboarding.  It was the first time Dave had been on a skateboard in over 30 years and he didn't do too badly. Cole, of course was a lot better than Dave but he has had a lot more practice. 

When I saw this sketch at My Creative Sketches, I really loved it and wanted to make sure to use it.  I am just getting this entry in under the wire but I am so glad I made time this morning to get this page done. Here is the sketch I used:


Well that is about it for now.  I am going to bed because we are getting up early to go shopping at Trader Joe's (my favorite).  I hope to have more time tomorrow afternoon/evening to be creative and I will be sure to share my projects here.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...