Tuesday, August 23, 2016

MFT Color Challenge 51




I usually shy away from color challenges....not sure why but I find them very difficult.  But recently I have picked up a number of stamp sets from My Favorite Things and in addition to their weekly sketch challenges, they also run a color challenge twice a month.  So recently I was at my local scrapbook store and I saw that she had some 6x6 MFT paper pads which will make entering the color challenges easier for me.  I decided to give the current challenge #51 a go. Here are the colors:





You can see I used all the colors....both in my coloring of the little girl (and her paper pieced skirt) and on the card.  After putting this card together last night, I realized it was not as had as I had first thought.  I am actually looking forward to the new challenge this Thursday.

I used this awesome card sketch again from Corri Garza at Paper Issues.

If you read my blog regularly you will remember that I made the birthday card for my grandson Jacob with the same sketch.  I rarely do that but I REALLY loved that card.

That's about it for tonight.  Thanks for checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...