Saturday, July 9, 2016

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge



Well I am back to Christmas in July and I really enjoyed making the two cards that I made tonight.  This was one of them.  I used the current Mojo Monday sketch:


That awesome sentiment was a Verve freebie that Julee Tilman designed nearly a year ago.  The good news is, that you can get a stamp set now with that sentiment.  It is on my wishlist ...right near the top.  You can get your own right HERE Want some more good news? There is a big sale going on right now.....I think I am talking myself into that set...lol.

That is it for now....I am off to bed because I am married to a slave driver who will be waking me up in less than 6 hours to go to the gym. I hate getting up and going but I am always glad afterwards that I went.  I feel great all day after starting my day out with some time at the gym.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. So fabulous! Love the fun stitching details. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...