Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Wishing You a Fintas-tic Day




With my recent win of a gift card from Simon Says Stamp, I was able to get two stamp and matching die sets. This is the second one that I got.  The other set I used on a card from THIS blog post.  I just  love this mermaid from Reverse Confetti.  There are a lot of mermaid sets that came out recently but I felt like this one stole my heart.  I used this sketch from Reverse Confetti:

The deadline to enter is noon tomorrow so I am just slipping this one in under the wire.  I like to live dangerously like that...lol

Well...I am 50% through my work week as my hubby and I have Friday off.  I am looking forward to a long lazy weekend....what are your plans?

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...