Friday, April 29, 2016

Happy Birthday Matt




Today is my oldest son's birthday.  To celebrate I made him this card.  I used the game controller background paper because we bought him and Xbox Elite controller for his birthday.  It was a little pricey but my husband said it was worth it.  We gave it to him early and he has been enjoying it immensely.


I used this awesome sketch from Viva La Verve for my card and I am linking it up to their sketch challenge.
I am also entering this card at Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge and



Here is a picture of my son and his two darling girls.  I live 1000+ miles away from them but I am very excited to be going to visit them in 3 weeks.  In the meantime, I think I will call and sing happy birthday to Matt tonight.

Thanks for stopping by today.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. hello Sandi! sweet birthday card, luv the design and colors....the photo of your son and his girls is sooo sweet. happy and safe travels! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...