Sunday, February 28, 2016

It's the Little Things....


I am working on an album for my brother-in-law and sister-in-law of their 4 children this year.  The focus is Christmas through the years and times with grandparents and great-grandparents.  This page features their youngest, Rosie and her grandpa from Florida.  I used a bunch of older Echo Park papers from my stash and this awesome sketch from Grand Diva's Scrappy Place Blog:


I am entering this sketch in 3 challenges:


and
The This or That Challenge from The blog of Rochelle Spears, which is also part of the Scrappy Friends Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I hope this weekend was as awesome for you as it was for me.

~~Sandi~~


5 comments:

  1. Great job on the challenges! Very nice!! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice page, Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page and great job with both challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful thanks for playing along at CK too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...