Sunday, November 29, 2015

Celebrate This Day


My nephew is turning 19 this week and I wanted to send him a birthday card.  These birds by Tim Holtz are perfect for a masculine card and so much fun to add the accessories.  I was inspired by the colors of navy and coral in this inspiration photo from Altenew Stamps as well as the wood veneer house. The sentiment is also from Altenew stamps....I just love the large font paired with the smaller typewriter font.


I am entering it in their November photo inspiration challenge and also in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes challenge.

I am also entering this card in the Seize the Birthday's Anything Goes challenge.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love that little character!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun masculine card! Those are the hardest for me to do and teen boys are difficult too. You did great! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Fun Card! Fabulous Coloring Too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sandi! Super cute and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a bold, fun card and I'm sure your nephew will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...