Monday, August 31, 2015

Joy Ride


This weekend I actually scrapped this picture twice.  This is my grandson Jacob, riding his cousin Abby (my granddaughter) to church one Sunday morning 4 years ago on his bike.  How sweet was that?? I just had to document that moment for both of them in their scrapbooks.  Hence the reason for scrapping this picture.  If you look at the blog post I did a little earlier today you will see the girlie page with this picture that I did for Abby's scrapbook.  This page is more masculine and it is for Jacob's book.  I used older stash from My Mind's Eye (I had the drawer open with all my MME stash this weekend and made three pages with some of the awesome papers I have been hoarding.)  I love shopping my stash....don't you?  I also used this inspiring sketch from Sketches in Thyme and I am entering it into their sketch challenge.  It closes at midnight tonight and I am just getting this page entered in the nick of time.



Well, that is about it for today.  I hope your Monday is going well.

~~Sandi~~

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous page!! LOVE your paper choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice. The Little bike is perfect in this layout. Thanks for sharing At sketches in thyme. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, Sandi! Love your paper choices. I love it when I can use up some older stash! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page!!!! Thank you for joining us @Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layout, great paper choices.
    Thanks for taking the time to join us at Sketches in Thyme
    ~Helen~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sandi... this is fun!! Good job using stash for the same picture twice!! And good job getting in to the deadline for SIT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect! Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute! LOVE your writing! Great page, thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...