Sunday, August 9, 2015

Happy Birthday Izzy

 




My darling granddaughter, Izzy is turning 4 this week and I wanted to make her a cute card.  I stamped this adorable Verve elephant stamp and used a couple of Project Life journaling cards from the Blush core kit.  It went together pretty easy and I really like how it turned out.  I used this card sketch from Mojo Mondays:


This card and some Shopkins (which apparently is the hot toy in Izzy and Abby's circle of friends these days) will be on their way up to the Midwest just in time for this very special little girl's birthday.  And you should here her giggle...it is the sweetest sound you would ever want to hear.  I just wish I was there to give it to her in person.

Thanks for stopping by.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...