Wednesday, May 27, 2015

SPLASH


These pictures of my granddaughter Abby are nearly 4 years old and I am so glad I came upon them over the weekend because when I saw the May BoBunny sketch, I knew I would use these pictures with some older BoBunny collections.  I had been hoarding this background paper and some various bits and pieces for a special page.  They all came together perfectly tonight.  I used this sketch:
I turned the sketch a quarter of a turn to accomodate my horizontal pictures.  I just love all the layering in this sketch.  There is still time to enter the sketch challenge.  You can see all the details HERE.

I am also entering this page in Rochelle Spears Scrappy Friends' Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge


I went straight fown the right hand column using an arrow, something pink and lined paper.

Thanks for stopping by tonight....I will be back tomorrow night with that layout for Matt's scrapbook that I promised you last night.

~~Sandi~~



1 comment:

  1. What a fun summer layout! Thank you so much for playing along with my TTT challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...