Sunday, March 22, 2015

Some Bunny Loves Izzy


My little granddaughter Izzy was absolutely adorable when we visited them a couple of weeks ago.  Being my youngest and probably my last grandchild I just want to keep her little for as long as possible.  But we all know that won't happen....children grow up much too fast.  I made her this Easter card that I am sending with some chocolate bunnies, jelly beans and this cute little orange bunny,  This Grandma loves to spoil her grandkids. (What grandma doesn't??)

I used this sweet sketch from My Favorite Things for my card:

I would love to win this challenge and be able to pick up some of the awesome new releases at My Favorite Things. Every time they have a new release my wish list grows!

I am also entering this card at these challenges:

 Simon Says Stamps Lions and Lambs Oh My Monday challenge to use an animal on your card.  I love that sweet little Doodlebug Bunny with the carrot.

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday

Thanks for stopping by.....I love to read your comments.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! The bunny is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! Love that sweet bunny and so glad you played along at MFT this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...