Monday, February 16, 2015

Our Blessings


I am working on filling up a scrapbook for Dave's brother and his wife Cheri of their family.  With 4 kids now and working full time, I know that my sister-in-law does not have the time to scrap.  She takes loads of pictures and every once in awhile I knock out a page with their beautiful children.  This was Christmas 2013 and since then little Rosie has come to complete their family...but that is another page.

I used the Elle's Studio collection Good Cheer and their February sketch:


I am entering this layout in Red Carpet Studio's Casablanca challenge to use black and white and one other color.

Thanks for joining me to check out what is new on my blog....I love reading your comments.

~~Sandi~~

6 comments:

  1. Stunning page! I love red and black! What an awesome gift you're givubg too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The red, black and white make such a striking page. Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an awesome page. I love your choice of DP. Really striking and just a fab page! Thanks for joining us at RCS and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Love it's clean and simple design. Thanks for sharing it over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH how I LOVE this page! Great colors, placement of pictures; JUST STUNNING! Thanks for playing along with us at RCS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...