Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy Bird-Day


I live in Florida.  I love flamingos....they are a kitschy symbol of the Sunshine State and I fully embrace them.  I made this card for a friend's birthday.  She lives in the Midwest where it is currently cold and snowy but she and her hubby own a beach front condo not far from me here in Florida.  I wanted to make her homesick for her condo.  I love it when she and her hubby are in town because the 4 of us get along very well and laugh all the time.

I used my Reverse Confetti stamp and die set for this card.  It is currently my favorite set....I can make flamingos in every color of the rainbow!!  I also used their sketch to design this card:



I am entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday All Creatures Great and Small challenge.

Thanks for stopping by....my work week is 40% over....how is yours going?

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! What a fun card to send your friend in the middle of winter! Fantastic take on the SFYTT, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card!
    Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...