Monday, February 16, 2015

Reliving the Memories


As I fill a scrapbook up for my sons or grandchildren, I send them up to them to enjoy and keep.  Recently I sent three filled books to my son Adam and here is a picture he sent back to me after they arrived....a picture of my grandson Cole on a Saturday afternoon looking at one of the scrapbooks and reliving the memories.  This picture warmed my heart.  This is why I scrapbook.  The heartfelt journaling was inspired by this writing by Lain Ehmann that I found on Pinterest:


I used Bella Blvd's All American collection & this awesome sketch from Paper Issues Sketchy Saturday 

There is still time for you to play with this great sketch.....link up your page and you could win a credit to the Paper Issues store.  Cassie has loads of new goodies coming in the store every week.

Thanks for checking in with me.  Aren't you glad Monday is nearly over?

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...