Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Our Hearts Belong to Daddy


My typical work day is 9.5-10 hours plus another 1.5-2 hours in commuting.  At my age, that is a LONG day.  So it is not surprising that most nights after work about all I do is sit and check out my emails and social media on the computer and then move to the couch for a little time with the hubs and the TV before hitting the sheets.  I am rarely "in the mood" to be creative.  I think about what I want to create all day at work but do not have the energy most nights to spend any real time in my scraproom.

The exception to this usual scenario is when I am REALLY inspired.  Many different things inspire me but most often it is a sketch.  That is what happened with this sketch.  I have had it on my mind to work with this awesome sketch from Paper Issues Sketchy Sketch.


So I started to work on it last night and finished it up this evening after work.  I took this picture last July when we were visiting my son, his beautiful wife (who, unfortunately did not get in this picture) and my 2 beautiful granddaughters.

There are a couple more days to play with this sketch and upload your creation to Paper Issues....AND there IS a prize....LOL  Check out all the details HERE.  I hope you get inspired to get creative also.  I am also entering this page in Simon Says Stamp's Monday Anything Goes Challenge;

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout! Such a cute photo! Thanks so much for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...