Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Stick It Down Challenges September Card Sketch


 If you are here for the Stuck on U Sketches 5th anniversary blog hop go HERE.


This is the new September card sketch and it is up today at Stick it Down challenges.  I find their sketches very inspiring and easy to work with......I used it for this card:


Have you hopped on the die cut trend?  I cannot seem to make a card anymore without using dies. I am really building my collection lately.  In fact, I used three on this card including the Simon Says Stamp speech bubbles.  I heat embossed the SSS sentiments also.  I just love those handwritten sentiments....Kristina Werner's handwriting ROCKS!!  I am entering this card over at the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp challenge blog where the challenge this week is to use a stamp....easy peasy!! Also, I am linking this card up with Paper Issues latest theme.....Tell Me Dies (use a dies or dies on your project).

I hope I have inspired you to try this sketch....I would love to see what you create,

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my dies !! My favorite are My Favorite Things. I just got 2 Lawn Fawn sentiment dies. I need to use them this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Sandi and I agree it's hard to make a card with out some die cut included

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...