Saturday, September 6, 2014

Deep River Water Park


I was destashing and purging today and I decided to take on my 2 Bella Blvd drawers.  If you know me, you know that I am a HUGE fan of all things Bella Blvd. That is why I have 2 drawers full of their collections, alphas and embellishments.  I had doubles and triples of many papers.  While I was working on the deepest drawer, I came upon an unopened collection called Sand & Surf.  As I looked through it I knew it would be perfect for a page with pictures from our trip to the Midwest in July when we took most of the grandkids to the water park so I quickly got to work on it.  I used this awesome sketch from My Creative Sketches:


I am entering in their sketch challenge which is open for another week if you want to try your hand at it. I am also linking this layout up to Paper Issues latest theme -- Anything Goes.

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Love the brigt colours.Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors... Thanks For Playing at My Creative Sketches,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much.. Thank you for joining us !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great entry for the My Creative Sketches challenge! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...