Monday, June 30, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches PL Stickles Challenge

 
 
There is a new Project Life challenge up at Stuck on You Sketches and the challenge is to use Stickles on your project.  I never thought of adding a little bling to my pages by way of Stickles. (which is a glitter glue) But it really looks nice and adds just the right amount of bling.  I used it on my week #17 which began with Easter and ended with an awesome day trip to Tybee Island, Georgia.  I stickled the Thickers on my title card, the Easter bunny and flowers on the card next to my title card and the blue heart on my little travel trailer on the right hand page.
 
Here are close-ups of each page:
 


Link up a project and you could be eligible to win the monthly prize
 
I hop you will play along with us and remember, I am offering an extra prize to those of you who link up a project and come back here and leave me a comment that you did so.  I will chose a winner in 2 weeks July 13th.
 
Have fun this week and stay safe!!
 
~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. What a great job on your pages, Sandi! I'm always inspired by your PL pages. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun! I love your PL cards and how the Stickles adds just a bit of sparkle! Your pictures are wonderful, too, along with the journaling! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...