Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Let Them Eat Cake

 
As soon as I received my new Carta Bella It's a Celebration collection I tore into it to make this cute page with my darling Izzy.  She had an ice cream birthday cake for her 2nd birthday and loved it (who doesn't love ice cream birthday cakes???)
 
I am entering it into the March color challenge at Scrap Much? There is still time to enter if you want to link up a project....you can find all the details HERE.
 

Thanks for stopping by my blog --- I really love reading your comments, so if you would please take a moment and leave me a comment....thank you!
 
~~Sandi~~
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is so great, love that balloon paper! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Great pictures and I love that paper!! Thanks for playing along in the ScrapMuch? colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page. Very colorful, and I love all the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable birthday page. Cute pictures. Would love for you to stop by and share your crafty creation, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pics are just the cutest! I love the balloons an love the fun colours ... Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...