Monday, November 25, 2013

Whimsical Twist Photo Challenge

I am busy these days making Christmas cards.  Just when I thought I was done with all the cards, my Christmas list grew!  My husband has "found" several old friends from Facebook so the list keeps growing.  But I love making Christmas cards so when I heard that the new Whimsical Twist challenge was going to be to create a project with an odd sized picture....something other than the normal 4x6 that most of us use in our scrapping......I decided to make a photo Christmas card.  I usually make a few of these fun cards every Christmas.
 

The picture was taken of my hubby and I on one of our recent trips to the Florida Keys.  On this card I even included the year on my little wooden banner.  I used the sketch over at Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge blog:
 
 
The "Warm Thoughts" sentiment is from a new stamp set of mine from Simon Says Stamp called Handwritten Sentiments.
 
I hope you will enter the challenge and break out of the 4x6 habit......try an new size picture on your project and link it up HERE.....you could win a $15 credit to the Whimsical Twist shop!  AND there is a sale going on in the shop right now:
 

So hop on over and get some goodies for yourself or as a Secret Santa gift.

I am linking up this project to Paper Issues My Happy Place challenge.  The picture on this card was taken in the Florida Keys which is definitely one of my happy places and I am next to my wonderful hubby which is my happiest place of all.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...